Friday, May 27, 2005

Quizzes

I don't usually find quizzes all that useful, but these two seemed apt. I found the first at bethquick -- thanks Elizabeth. The other I found on the same website. Both results seem accurate, as far as they go. For those of you who know me, the revelation that I'm a Postmodern Christian isn't much of a revelation... I'm curious about their definition of "idealist." It must be philosophical, not common usage... If that's the case, that's probably pretty accurate.


Postmodernist

69%

Cultural Creative

69%

Fundamentalist

50%

Romanticist

50%

Existentialist

31%

Modernist

25%

Materialist

19%

Idealist

0%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com


Christianity

79%

Judaism

46%

Buddhism

38%

Islam

29%

Paganism

29%

agnosticism

29%

Satanism

29%

atheism

17%

Hinduism

13%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: