Monday, September 12, 2005

Back to...

My father-in-law died 10 days ago. For the wake/funeral services I missed two days of class and my first weekend at a new job. So far, this semester's going just peachy.

I hate starting from behind, and I'm not really in the mood to cram-in stuff either. I have a method for keeping on top of everything already planned for this coming semester, and already it's off kilter. Well, I guess for now I can focus on the overwhelming number of tomatoes sitting on the counter, and focus on what to do with them.

No guarantees, but I'll do what I can to post more frequently than this summer, and to get back to the kind of semi-serious blog content that marked the first phase of posts. Or I'll just fill the internet with dry whitticisms... whatever comes.

1 comment:

Sanctimonious Hypocrite said...

now I can focus on the overwhelming number of tomatoes sitting on the counter, and focus on what to do with them.

1) Find a tomato that's a little too ripe and throw it hard at something. That will get rid of one tomato and make you feel better.

2) Remember that many people are praying for you and yours.

God bless,

Tom Harrison