Monday, September 19, 2005

It had to be Augustine...

Augustine
You are Augustine! You are a great thinker, but be
careful not to let your past immoderation freak
you out about good times. It's really ok to
take some pleasure in material things.

326 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5537 times.
6% of people had this result.

Which Saint Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Jean at Grandma Jean's Opinions got Athanasius... but I'll admit it's hard to be a pacifist and as pugnacious as Athanasius. I guess Augustine's pretty accurate on a number of levels, but then there's the fact that with a bit of stretching Augustine becomes a TULIP Calvinist, and that I can never be!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm the good Bishop of Hippo as well. This thing must be bogus...I'm much more like Francis of Assissi than Augustine!

-Chris

opinionated said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I really don't like battles and I'm a hermit at heart.

I think it was other people that stretched Augustine into a TULIP, but he certainly gave them the buildling blocks.

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm St. Francis. Oh, the Methodists would LOVE that.

Anonymous said...

Julian of Norwich here. (Not a bad choice for a nun, right?) I enjoy your blog.

gavin richardson said...

julian of norwich as well. i'm okay with that.